We want a redesign of our existing website – http://www.panorama9.com. We like parts of our existing website layout and want to keep the Logo and the blue color thus it is not mandatory that the blue color is gradient.
We specifically don't like the fact that the frontpage is so different in the layout compared to the rest of the site we want to maintain a structure furthermore we also want a centered margin around the site making it look good on tablets as well. IE our exisiting site does not look good on Ipad and Honeycomb.
We want some more variety in the Font sizes (difference between headlines, bullets and pure text).
The 5 pages we need designed are:
- Frontpage: We want it to be crystal clear what we do on the frontpage in a very simple language. Our topmeny will most likely consist of:
Home (maybe leave this our and we will just use the logo as “Home”), Features/Tour, Pricing & Signup, Support, Blog, Log in
- Tour(Feature/sub-page) : we want a simple web2.0 structure presenting all the features of Panorama9. The current 4 features will be expanded into a list of minimum 8 features. Something like http://www.zendesk.com/tour/key-fea…ket-system
- Trial form : Maybe this should be on the pricing page at least there needs to be a simple signup form.
- Pricing page : Please take a look at http://www.kaseya.com/itcenter/pricing.aspx
- Standard page : Standard page for about, careers, leadership etc. etc...
Bottom menu will be something like this:
Press & News
Logos & Graphics
Overview/How It Works
Follow Us (Twitter,FB, Linkedin) Testimonials/References