Website is about printing photos and other digital art on canvas. Target audience would be anyone that wants a design printed on a canvas but the website design has to be intuitive where a basic to an advanced computer user can browse the site with ease. (18+) A strong emphasis is on using social media platforms to select the photos the users want printed.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Descripciones de páginas
Please see the attached powerpoint for more detail. The powerpoint has all the details of the front page we would designed. But here are a few general ideas we want to convey:
1) It is extremely crucial that the website design be very unique and have a slick, modern web 2.0 feel.
2) a very simple and elegant background maybe used if it adds to the look of the website
3) using a bright and attractive color scheme is crucial
4) text fonts and colors have to be very slick, readable, and fun to look at.
5) a unique and powerful logo for customcanv.as needs to designed that integrates well with website color scheme and overall flow.
6) please note that there is a strong emphasis on using social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Flickr to get and print user's photos. Files saved on the personal computer will also be an option. So the overall design should keep this fact in mind.
Lo que debe evitarse
Definitely avoid cliched e-commerce designs. We are looking for a website that has a unique web 2.0 look and feel to it.
Please remember we are looking for uniqueness and creativity with the design. Attention to detail will matter when we are selecting the final design. We are looking for a website that has a unique web 2.0 look and feel to it so please avoid cliched e-commerce website designs.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte