My name is Jeremy Smith. I am the VP of Marketing for Power Home Technologies. We are the largest Vector Security Dealer in the country. On average we install over 800 new security systems per month. We have been recognized as the 39th largest security company in the USA by SDM Magazine in 2010. Power Home Technologies, Inc has grown tremendously over the past couple of years with service locations in Georgia (GA), Florida (FL), Maryland (MD), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), South Carolina (SC), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), and Virginia (VA). Their ultimate goal is “To Make Sure Bad Things Don’t Happen To Good People”.
My background is in internet marketing coupled with conversion optimization. I strongly believe that in order to increase your bottom line, not only do you need traffic, but you have to have the right user interface to the customer along with good design to be effective in conversions.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Our target audience is:
- Typically Male/Female about a 40/60 ratio of parents who come to our site looking for information on home security systems.
- The age range is typically between 28 and 45
- Average income of about 60 k for the household.
- We have defined geo based markets the center around the eastern US and we are in 12 states with 15 different office locations.
- Affluence: This audience will typically be incentivized by discounts, special offers, internet offers, etc.
Typically a customer is inquiring about more information and/or shopping for pricing. In a service based market, the conversion to call is much higher than to submit a form, however our best and most cost effective lead acquisition technique is to have a user fill out the form. This in turn funnels into our customized CRM and is directed to the appropriate sales manager to manage the lead to closure. Analytics shows us that pricing and locations are amongst the two hottest items that are clicked on the main page.
Home Page Redesign
1. Need to use the current logo
2. Need to use the current color scheme as to fit the colors of the rest of the site.
3. You can be creative with the navigation and layout formatting of the front page. We can always change the header to have a new navigation
4. Need to include the latest blogs on the page for constant content updating.
5. Want to promote somehow that we are on Facebook and Twitter and active on these networks as well. (however they are for more of a culture promotion than anything else)
6. The form is a necessity on the index page and in plain view. If you look at other home security sites you will see this is consistent all the way throughout the site. This form may even need to be above the fold.
7. Was considering having banner rotation at the top to go through different types of offers that are clickable to landing pages.
8. Video can be prominent if determined valuable to the design.
Everything else is open to interpretation.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte