We are happy with most of the design of our website, but we want to improve the design of the home page for our radio show.
Here is what the page looks like now: http://www.realwealthshow.com
I have attached a mock up that another designer did for us. The design doesn't really work for us -- but it does include some of the elements we want incorporated.
Here is what we want:
1. Remove everything currently in the right column at http://www.realwealthshow.com
2. We want to leave the blue navigation bar across the top the same as it is at http://www.realwealthshow.com because that ties in with the rest of our website. We also want the sides and the footer to say the same too because they also tie in with the other pages on our site.
3. We want to have the member login area at the top right (as seen in the mockup) but make it look better.
4. Replace the logo at the top that says "real wealth network" with the image I attached that says "new_rws_logo.jpg"
5. Replace the changing slide show with a large graphic that does not change. For the large image we would like the copy next to Kathy to be the same as what is on the image "real_wealth_show_mockup_by_rb.jpg"
We want the album art to be used the way it is rather than separating it as the other designer did. If there could be some type of reflection under the album art that would be cool. The album art is the file: "rws_itunes_album_art.jpg" and the reflected version is called: "RWS_album_art_reflect.jpg"
We want to remove the words "Tune in Saturdays at 10:00 AM PT" and only include a small line of text that says: "as heard on" just above the 790|KABC logo. (the logo can be smaller too)
We want the "Listen Anytime" box to have the same copy (words) but we want a button that says "Subscribe with iTunes" and next to that the new iTunes logo. (I attached that logo here "itunes_logo" and I attached an example of how that button might look called "subscribe_with_itunes_example")
6. Add the following tag line to the right of the real wealth show logo at the top: "The real estate investor's resource" (it can just be text or it could be in a box or a banner or badge.
7. Add the 7 Steps report download box to the top of the right column. See the graphic named "7_steps_sample_graphic" but make it look better, remove the words "NAME" and "EMAIL" (we will have our programmer insert those words in the field later) and please replace the cover of the report with the attached cover called "7_steps_cover" Change the headline of that box from "7 Steps for New Real Estate Investors" to "Free Investor Guide"
8. Add the "UpcomingEvents.jpg" graphic with three buttons to the right column under the 7 Steps box (the Upcoming Events image is attached...but we are open to it being redesigned because it seems a little too bright and "loud")
We look forward to seeing what you create.