¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu web page?
1) Inspiration of Logo: Logo is generated from the basic engineering concept of "Spur Gear" spur gear rotation is a common feature in any engineering moving parts of all domains where PDSL serve, We want to use this as a backbone in everything we do and create in the site.
2) Looking for spur gear(current logo is based on the spur-gear shadow), will be nice we can use the spur-gear style as the edge to the content sections than a straight line or square images.
3) Please note we will looking for some sort of animation and effects in the background for spur-gear movements as per the scroll effect, graphics for the same would be preferred.
4) we are keen to show all the services in the first page itself rather than browsing through the pages to find info, it should be more responsive professional engineering services site.
5) Looking to expand the colour pallets, feel free to bring in new colour themes keeping the primary colour to logo.
Descripciones de páginas
Pg 1 : Home - About us & services (similar to start page of the leanova where services shown at below with scrolling sideways option.
Pg 2: Services - Client list scrolling at the bottom
Every page should show the contact details at the bottom along with disclaimer(similar to LeanNova site.
Lo que debe evitarse
Make sure website fits to different size of the screens, as most of my clients end up looking at website from different size screens and also dont like dark colours and too big images which will take away the whole screen space.
I am looking for modern style of design which is more live and reactive, bored of many old templates shown by internal team.
Keen to look into fresh designs.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte