I want 3 page designs.
Staff Profile Page: https://www.agrusslawfirm.com/our-t…ael-agruss
Phone Number Page: https://www.agrusslawfirm.com/colle…4-930-3933
Map of Illinois Counties.
Similar page currently on our site: https://www.agrusslawfirm.com/states
The Map of Illinois Counties should be a clickable map page, that when a county is clicked on will bring the website visitor to an information page about that county, it which will include the same map and will highlight the specific county.
An updated Phone Numbers page, to include an emphasis above the fold for:
- Review badges from: Yotpo, Google, Super Lawyers, BBB, Yelp and Avvo.
- The Phone Number and that the Phone Number belongs to a Collection Agency.
- The design needs to be mobile-friendly.
- Must include a 'Submit A Complaint' button or form on the top of the page/above the fold.
Required sections for the phone number page:
- Submit A Complaint (HERO/above the fold call-to-action)
- About the number/agency
- How It Works
- "Also Appears As", this is the section on the page with multiple formats of the phone number
- "We've helped thousands of people like you" with the 4 current statistics
- "Click to learn your rights" with the United States map
- "Hear from our clients"
- "Meet the team"
- The "We are listening" section including the form to submit a complaint, and the area displaying the complaints.
- "Other Numbers Used By" section.
Any sections not listed above can be changed/removed as you wish.
Updated/New Staff bio page:
- Staff video (YouTube video) section, should be above the fold.
- Staff image, name, phone, email, and LinkedIn icon.
- Personality questions (Favorite Animal, App I Used The Most, etc.)
- Staff bio/description/background section
- Free Consultation form