The structure of the site should be something like this:
-> Home page:
-> An action photo of John talking
-> A title: John Ferguson Smart
-> A subtitle: Using collaboration, communication and fast feedback to build high-performance teams that deliver real value sooner
-> A quote:
"'The flow' is that state of mind of optimal concentration where we are fully focused and hyperproductive, where we feel and perform our best. Now imagine if you could get a whole team, even the business sponsors, into the flow. Imagine what you could achieve."
-> A Newsletter Subscription box ("Get John's monthly tips on more effective software delivery practices.")
-> A section on what John does (maybe an icon or symbol for each activity, a short summary of what John does in this area, with a link to a page for more details)
John is a regular speaker at international conferences and internal events...
John is the author of several best-selling books...
John advises and assists organisations in their journey towards more effective software delivery practices, including
John runs public and in-house training course to help teams improve their techniques...
-> John's businesses and associations (in grey-scale): (each should lead to a page explaining John's role in the business or association)
- Wakaleo Consulting (http://www.wakaleo.com)
- Test Automation (http://www.testautomation.com.au)
- Learning Connexions
-> Some of John's clients:
AIB, Barclays, UBS, HSBC, CBA, AIB, MLC, NAB, Transport for NSW, Paddy Power, GE, News Limited, AON, ANZ, Austrac, Allianz, AMP, BAML, BPay, BT Financial, Macquarie Bank, Financial Times, Reserve Bank of Australia, Westpac, Department of Defence (Australia)
Promoting John's current and upcoming books:
- BDD In Action (https://www.manning.com/books/bdd-in-action)
- Jenkins: The Definitve Guide (http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920010326.do)
- Java Power Tools (http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596527938.do)
- A list of three or four training courses, with links to the corresponding public courses at https://www.learningconnexions.com/
- Upcoming talks and conferences
(see http://wakaleo.com/about-us/about-w for inspiration)