Motley Green is a website that encourages employees to accomplish sustainability goals set up by their company. It is a platform that helps companies to drive their employees sustainability engagement program. We have a gamification and reward model that encourages and motivates employees to take green/sustainability related actions on the website and earn various types of rewards that includes Badges, Reward Points, different forms of cash rewards,gifts cards etc.
The process starts with
1)Employers/Companies creating sustainability goals for their companies. Examples of sustainbility goals are
a) increase carpooling by 10% in current quarter
b)increase vanpooling by 15%
c) Decrease energy consumption of the workplace by 10%
d) Decrease paper consumption by 5%
e) decrease travel expenses by 15K
2) then employers can associate actions that can be performed by employees to achieve these goals
3) employees search and record green acts like carpooled, vanpooled,used reusable coffee mug,used public transportation,used reusable water bottle. We have more than 500 acts on the website
4) Everytime they record an act they get reward points and earn badges
5) they can also customize the acts to give its own flavor
6)employees can also suggest acts to other co worker
7) they can like and comment on others acts and do all the other social networking activities
8) By doing all that they build their Motley Green score which is between 0 to 100.
9) they can also fshare and share their act on facebook
10) they can also self express and write stories & blogs.
I would highly recommend that designer should log in to the website and play around which will give them an idea about the website.
But BOTTOMLINE the website will be targeted for corporates and employees.