¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu web page?
We are in the midst of redefining our brand visual style and this page will help guide that. From a high level stand point the page should be clean, engaging and with easy to digest information.
Descripciones de páginas
The responsive page needs to account for the following information:
* Welcome the user by name and inform them what they will see on the page (estimated savings, comparison to other debt relief options, how our program works and our story)
2. Creditors and Program Pricing
* Display the following information: Total Debt Amount (1 number), List of creditors and amount owed to each (a list), The program's estimated monthly payment (1 number), The program's length of term in months (1 number) and The program's long term savings (1 number).
* Show a chart comparing the estimated payoff for NDR (smallest bar) to Minimum Payments (largest), Debt Consolidation (second largest) and Credit Counseling (third largest)
4. How It Works
* Show the following steps:
** Complete debt analysis
** Select a plan that’s right for you
** Save funds in your settlement account
** We negotiate with your creditors
** Resolve your debts
5. Our Story
* We are rated an A+ by the Better Business Bureau
* We are the nation’s Top Rated Debt Consolidation Company (rated #1 on Top Consumer Reviews, Top Ten Reviews, Consumers Advocate and Consumer Affairs)
* We have a 9.4 out of 10 rating on TrustPilot
* We specialize in reducing the balances on credit card debts, medical bills, repossessions, certain business debts and other unsecured obligations.
Lo que debe evitarse
These are brand colors we currently use but you do not need to be restricted by these:
00A8E1 (light blue)
20037D (dark blue)
This page will have animation to help engage the user with the content. When you design the page please think about how the content would animate (does it animate when the content scrolls into view, does it animate on rollover, etc).
This is also a responsive site so we need a desktop and mobile design.
The purpose of the page is twofold: give the user personalized information based on data they supplied and inform them how our program works. This page will only be viewed by users that have been sent a unique link. The overall purpose of the page is to give the user enough information about our company and our program benefits so they feel comfortable moving forward with our debt relief program.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte