The National Sexual Violence Resource Center is a non profit organization that serves as the nation’s principle information and resource center regarding all aspects of sexual violence. It provides national leadership, consultation and technical assistance by generating and facilitating the development and flow of information on sexual violence intervention and prevention strategies. The NSVRC works to address the causes and impact of sexual violence through collaboration, prevention efforts and the distribution of resources.
The organization has outgrown the design and structure of the current site – http://www.nsvrc.org. In order to add new sections and more interactive features to the site, they are reorganizing the content within the current Drupal framework and need a new layout and updated look and feel for the site.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
The target audience for NSVRC.org are victim service professionals and prevention educators. A secondary audience is the general public.
[Edit: Either a .png or .psd is fine as long as it's compatible with CS4]
Overview – items included on all pages:
1. The site will be divided into 5 main sections – Resources, Connect, eLearning, Store, My NSVRC – as denoted by the tabs in the wireframes. Within each main section are subsections as represented by the submenu underneath the tabs.
2. On every page should also be:
a. The logo in the upper left (see attached logo)
b. The contact us and about us links in the upper right
c. The Log in box (will drop down on mouseover or click to reveal the login box)
d. The search box
f. Grant information text at very bottom
3. Each of the three pages needs a different variation of the color scheme. For example, most of nsvrc.org uses the color scheme seen on the home page. A variation of this color scheme is used for a subsection of the site as seen at http://www.nsvrc.org/saam. Same layout is used but different color scheme. So to clarify, one color scheme used for the home page, second variation used on list page, and third variation used on the detail page. (See attached color palette)
4. One element that needs to be displayed on every page but is not in any of the wireframes is a link to the donate page. Just didn’t know where to fit it in.
5. Please include H1, H2, H3, H4 as content on one of the pages below.
Número de páginas
Descripciones de páginas
See wireframe “Home” - https://gomockingbird.com/mockingbi…z6a/1ccBuC
Much creative license for this page but need the following elements:
• A box that includes a list of 5 or 10 of the latest content
• Prominent use of SAAM logo
• eNewsletter signup icon
• Donate button/link
• “Follow Us On” box as seen on the detail page wireframe
• Calendar block as seen on the right side of http://www.nsvrc.org
• Potential places for banner ads – 150 px x150 px and 468 px x60 px
• Links to Funding Announcements, NSVRC Publications, eLearning
• A graphic for the National Sexual Assault Conference – info at http://www.nsvrc.org/nsac
• A block for the 5 latest blog posts
• A box for video content