Cómo coupon dude comenzó su viaje en diseño de página web
Need a high quality professional design for a comparison shopping site. I have attached an example that shows what you should include. You just need to change the graphics, colors, fonts, etc.. and make it look alot better. The example is only provided to show you where each element should be located. I will leave the rest up to you.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
This design is for a search results page for a comparison shopping engine. Use the colors from the logo in the provided example. Use the blue as the main color and orange as an accent. Example layout: http://www.couponshack.com/images/example.jpgUse positions from the example layout. The page should be centered and 1010px wide. Logo in top left and and tagline top menu box in top right. The category selection menu should be below and span the entire width. Below the category menu should be the search bar. The below that should be the filter boxes (Brands, etc..) on the left side and the search results on the right side. Below the search results is a pagination section. Then include a footer for About Us, Contact, etc.. Basically the exact same positions as the example layout, but we do not want the current graphics, buttons and colors. These need to be changed. You can reuse the product images of the computer desks in the example (10 search results is enough).
Lo que desea
- Please follow the example for things to include and the place to put them. Include logo, tag line, top menu, category menu, search box, filter boxes, search results, pagination, and the footer.
- Example Layout: http://www.couponshack.com/images/example.jpg
- Use existing logo from the example and use the blue as the main color in the page and orange as the accent
- Simple, clean graphics
- Subtle shadows and 3d
- Rounded boxes
- Web 2.0 style
- You can use some gradients, but its not required. Just don't go overboard.We want a high quality professional design (nothing that looks like a template). Please follow the example and include all things in the example!! Just make the graphics,fonts, buttons, etc look better. I cannot stress this enough!! Here are some examples of competitors in our industry. Do not copy their websites. I am just providing this to show the quality that we expect.http://furniture.pricegrabber.com/desk-collections/computer/p/508/form_keyword=computer+desk/st=query/rd=1and http://shopping.com/xFS?KW=computer…CLT=SCHLet me know if you have any questions
- Designs taken from templates. Keep it original
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte