Design 2 pages – 1 Home Page and 1 Results Page. Format = layered PSD files.
The Home Page allows users to search our transportation directory by specifying the two cities between which they are travelling.
The Results Page gives an overview of expected duration & cost for each transportation mode and allows the user to see all the different companies (for each transportation mode) that serve the desired route.
Please take into account the user feedback we’ve received on the current design of our site:
Likes = simple, clean look (the #1 like by far); use of graphics to display information “at a glance”
Dislikes = site description section is hard to read; colors are too plain/bland
Full requirements (and commented screenshots of our current design) can be found in the attached pdf document.
OVERALL DESIGN STANDARDS:
- Do not limit site color scheme to black, green, and white…feel free to incorporate new colors, but please keep it to 6 or fewer colors in total
- We’re looking for better font suggestions, but please keep it to 4 or fewer fonts in total
- Both pages should have a consistent header design and a consistent footer design
- Total page width 960px
- We will not be using Flash in the design
- Please use the current transportation mode graphics (attached PPJ Transport Mode Icons.eps) – color changes to these graphics are OK