IMPORTANT NOTE: Please only submit home page design in the qualifying round. If we decide to advance you to final round, you will be asked to submit complete design.
TopBargains is growing fast and we are moving from a custom solution to Drupal for scalability reasons. With new CMS plateform, we have more flexibility in terms of adding features and hence a new design!!!!
- First look at the current site briefly to understand the model
- Secondly, view the attached wire-frames
- Finally see the design examples word document for guidance on specific elements
And then let your creativity unleash!!!
- 960.gs Adaptive Layout (12 or 16 columns - you decide)
- CMS is Drupal (Omega theme)
- Considerations for HTML5/CSS3/jQuery effects compatibility
- Use of Icons wherever possible (CSS, Glyphish)
- Use of web elements (CSS buttons, boxes, shadows, tabs)
- Focus on great UX/UI design (Find inspiration here - http://uxdesign.smashingmagazine.com/)