As you can see the UI leaves quite a bit to be desired and we are looking to give the site a fresh, web 2.0 redesign.
We understand that all designers put in a lot of time and effort so there will be a guaranteed winner.
Lo que desea
- Please take a look at http://www.whenissalah.com for a working example. We would like to retain the same functionality provided by the site but make it more visually appealing.
- The name of the site must be When Is Salah?, but the sub title ("Prayer Times...Anytime...Anywhere") is not required. If you think of something clever, please feel free to include it.
- Web 2.0 Design (original design, please)
- Logo that fits the purpose of the site
- A way to display the following prayer times: Fajr, Sunrise, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, Ishacurrent site)A way for users to specify a particular city
- A way to display both daily and monthly prayer times (probably in two different pages)
- A way for users to configure various settings (please see (please see current site)
- A link for "Contact Us" and "About Us" sections.
- Recommendations are welcome!
- A design from a template
- Business-style design
- Cluttered, small text and buttons
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte