I have all the source files from the website to give you a big head start. So no need to start from scratch!
You can see the current newsletter design by signing up at http://www.stuckincustoms.com/newsletter/ . Please observe the "Welcome" Newsletter that arrives after you finish the signup/confirmation process.
You can see the existing template at http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/565159/N…plate.html
The PSD for the theme of my website: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/565159/S…%20Art.psd
- The newsletter should have images in it, but it should also look okay if the images do not load.
- The top of it should use that "Stuck In Customs" logo, but add the word "Newsletter" in a stylish way.
- Try not to use TOO many images. These will be linked from my website, where the .jpgs will be stored.
- The second half of the newsletter will always contain about 10 big images, 1024 pixels across. The top half of the newsletter will have text. That text does not need to be 1024 wide. In fact, the text looks quite bad if it is that far across.
- A finished HTML file.
- Newsletter background/template images should point to http://www.stuckincustoms.com/images/newsletter
- All the images "sliced up" so I can put them in the above directory
- 2 or 3 variations on the theme so we can have different templates and keep things fresh.