¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu web page?
I am looking to launch a site that curates the best products on the web for a female audience. I was wondering if you would be able to send me a quote based on the following brief.
This website is called Single Broke Female, and is loosely based on the form and function of the existing site: http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com It will serve to curate the best products on the internet for a female audience. It will look like an ecommerce site, only without the shopping functionality. The site does not need shopping cart or payment gateway integration, as it only serves as a vehicle to direct traffic to the retailer/distributor of the actual product being promoted by way of affiliate links. The design aesthetic should reflect the minimalism of thisiswhyimbroke.com through the use of white space and crisp clean fonts. The site banner I prefer the font featured @ ness.cubellthemes.com. The site banner should incorporate a drawing that can be inspired by: https://riflepaperco.com/collection…ebook-set/
Descripciones de páginas
1) Home Page - The homepage shall have a 3 column layout to display products. The homepage shall have a horizontal menu bar that displays the categories and subcategories of the products. The homepage shall have the ability to show the "Newest" products sorted by date uploaded to the site. It shall also have the ability to show the "Most Popular" products sorted by number of likes. Each product shall be displayed as a product photo with a 250 character caption, a price, number of likes, and a button that says "I Feel Spendy" which links to the retailer. The user shall have the ability to like the product and add it to their likes list (wishlist functionality). The homepage shall employ infinite scrolling.
2) Category and SubCategory Landing Pages - These shall look like the homepage, only filtered for those products that are tagged as that particular category or subcategory. The user shall have the ability to sort products from lowest to highest price, and highest to lowest price.
3) Product Description Pages - Each product description page shall display a photo of the product, a 250 character description, a price, and a button that says "I Feel Spendy" that links to the retailer. The user should also be able to like the product from this page, which will save it to their likes list (wishlist).
4) User Accounts: My Profile Page & Sign Up Page - The user should be able to sign up for an account with a password. The profile page shows all products the user has "liked".
6) Contact Us Page - A page with a brief description about the website, and a contact form
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte