This page has 3 main goals.
1) To grab the attention of the stray user.
2) To connect our clients (high school students / parents) with our consultants (college students).
3) To briefly provide information on our services.
As such, we anticipate the content of the homepage to include:
- The current content on http://www.postapp.org
- Some dynamic content that indicates which consultants are the hottest, as well as the logos of universities we have consultants at
"Learn more" page:
This page has 2 goals:
1) Effectively communicate our consulting service to the user
2) Convince the user to sign up
Don't worry too much about what words go into the description of our service (if you don't feel like filling with Lipsum text see the "How it works for you" section on http://www.postapp.org for general content ideas). This page will be linked to with QR codes on posters so draft it to be catchy.
Ambassador's Public Page:
This page has 1 goal:
1) Display the profile of the college student consultant, referred to as a "college ambassador"
Try to make this page look like a LinkedIn profile page. It should display the ambassador's university, profile photo, basic information (such as name, major, age, gender, etc.), and user feedback comments. In addition, there should be a component called "topics", which indicate the conversation topics the ambassador is qualified to talk about. See "http://postapp.org/consulting/view.…51289a2aa7" for more inspiration.