1 - Home Page (http://www.descontos.pt):
The homepage of today has an assorted collection of several deals without any special organization. We would like to organize it by categories (the same that figure on the tabs):
- organize by categories (example: http://www.letsbonus.pt or http://www.muachung.vn);
- redesign the offers making them more simple and more slick (example: http://99designs.com/web-design/con…tries/30);
- we have many deals so we need a search box at the home page;
- Define optimal user experience
- Design a user friendly updated beautiful webpage maintaining the color scheme (you can try different types of green but we are already set-up with the greens, blacks and greys);
2 – Product/Service Landing Page (http://www.descontos.pt):
This is where the traffic comes after clicking an offer, it is the most important page since is where the buying decision takes place (example: http://descontos.pt/Lisboa/deal/1-o…el/15290/).
Even though the actual design is working, this page needs to be redesigned according with the homepage:
- price should be more evident;
- Product description, conditions and other text can by organized differently;
- Call to action button can be redesigned;
- Side deals should exist;
3 – Check-Out Page:
This is where registration and payment takes place. After selecting the product or service to buy, the user reaches this pages and either fully registers or just login to access the payment methods.
So far we think the page is working fine but maybe we can make it more intuitive. A description flow might work to make actions more evident see http://www.hotdeal.vn example.
Login or registration need to be clear we do not want traffic to leave this page without payment.
4 – Newsletter:
We have a daily newsletter that is sent to our registered database. This newsletters need to be redesigned according to the new design concept.
Please register on our website to receive the newsletter so you can evaluate it further.