Alexander James Recruiting (AJR) is a small UK recruitment agency that specialises in sales roles in vertical markets (industries that are closely related with cross over in skill sets). However AJR are looking to expand their business in the coming 2 years and need their website redesigned with focuses on several areas
1. Appeal more specifically to those looking to hire a recruiter, this can be broken down into larger businesses who will be more corporate and have a HR department, and smaller businesses whereby they will be interfacing more with the company owners
2. Offer more flexibility in the job listings on the site
3. Refresh the brand and look and feel to have a more corporate and professional field.
4. Whilst retaining the simplicity and ease of use for job seekers
The two key target audiences are:
1. Those looking to recruit (as defined above)
2. Job seekers - these maybe those activity looking for new jobs or those who are registering their interest / CV to be contacted for future opportunities.
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu web page?
We like the general look and feel of the existing site however we want to modernise and expand it. We would like to stick with the approximate existing colour theme / however would like this modernised. We are looking to strike a balance between a more modern yet simple theme.
We would like the opportunity for subtle interactions / css animations although nothing over the top.
We want to keep the designs simple (as per the wireframes) so that they can be easily ported to mobile. The wireframes are reasonably modular so that elements can be re-used (within reason) across the subsequent pages.
The content orientated aspects of the site (home/clients/about/candidates etc) will function separately to the job searching and contact us functionality from a technical perspective. However we will make this transition seamless to the user