We are looking for a designer that is able to think out of the box in order to crack what is quite a difficult design challenge. We want to step outside of the current design codes of our sector to create something that is warm and engaging yet professional looking and very well structured and organised.
We really want a designer that is able to communicate and collaborate with us to create something unique and special.
There will be plenty of future work if we find someone that can rise to this challenge - more pages, CD covers, book cover, illustrations etc.
You will find the following documents attached that we hope will provide you with a thorough understanding of what we are looking for:
1. Design brief - detailed brief outlining our business, requirements for website etc.
2. Brand manifesto - this is the core of what we stand for and how we want to act as a brand. Every consumer facing communication must remain true to this.
3. Moodboards - I took key words from my brief and tried to illustrate what i mean by those words when i convert them into imagery, colours etc. Note as part of this exercise I really found myself gravitating towards the feel of the 'vibrant nature' board as a potential route for being warm and engaging but extending beyond current meditation design cliches.
4. Draft Powerpoint - this was my first feeble attempt to design something myself (I soon realised that I needed your help :-))
5. Book covers - I did a bit of research on book covers because we are also producing a book and I think this compilation just serves to illustrate how cliched and unimaginative design in our field currently is. I know we can create something much better!!!