¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu web page?
The idea is to show a portfolio including categories and the possibility to place tags.
Focus on the pictures of single projects / Objects sorted according to type of craftwork. There should be a possibility to add a description of the project or craftwork, but the layout should also look good without a big bunch of text.
Premium-quality, specific, noble, simple, clear laid out, reputable.
‚modern‘ in it’s picture-oriented layout including eye-catchers.
‚antique‘ in it’s design and color scheme (according to the restored objects themselves).
The website should communicate the following messages:
- Trustworthiness: we take good care of your precious treasures. You can trust us with valuable objects.
- Experience: we know what we are doing. Decades of experience in a very broad range of craftmanships guarantee the usage of the best materials and original methods to restore and conserve any objects.
- Lost crafts: we still master techniques and crafts that are widely extinct througout the world.
Descripciones de páginas
- Representation of the different craftworks by pictures of single projects
- contact details in brief
- short introduction text
- recent / featured projects
2: single craftwork (like categories in the portfolio)
- Overview of matching projects
- Single elements with tags for each project (multiple craftworks can be involved in one project)
- Space for description of the craftwork, but the projects should catch the eye
3. A single project
- short text, different pictures
- cross reference to the involved craftworks
- detailed description available as pdf download (optional)
We attached a simple sketch about a first idea for the basic layout. Don’t treat this as a „must“-requirement, it’s just an idea.
It would be nice to have the signature (attached) placed somewhere in the layout. Also just an idea, not a must.
There are basically tho different types of projects we do: restoring and handcrafted arts without historical background. It would be nice, if there are any layout elements to visually separate those.
Additionally, we attached some image material from different projects: More are available on the existing website (http://www.cmosberger.ch), where you can also take a look on the documentation-pdfs about some projects.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte