#1 - delicious.com (see attached screenshot)
#2 - flickr.com (see attached screenshot)
The style should be super clean. We love icons and prefer elegance in design over heavy graphical elements.
* Assume that this wireframes is a baseline, but all elements need to be styled in some way shape or form.
* Backgrounds can and should be changed
* Elements are completely changable
* Elements can be moved around (this is last resort but if you have strong UX/IA skills then we recommend it if needed)
+ Stick to the color scheme in the Technical Specifications
+ 3D styled buttons for any major action item
+ Solid color backgrounds for any sub elements on the page
+ DHTML styled menus (similar to that of flickr and delicious)
+ Like Delicious, we want a super clean design. Very little graphical elements.
+ Background colors are best with Icons.
- Use of Gradients (unless they are super clean)
- Random Photoshop filters (flare, sketch, texture, etc)
+ Background: White
+ Color Scheme: Black (#000), Grey (#B3B3B3), Light Blue (#5CBAFF), Dark Blue (#4896E9)
+ Minimum Browser Size: 1024x768
+ Formats required: JPG and Layered PSD
+ View -> Proof Colors: Monitor RGB
+ Photoshop CS2 or Above (we prefer CS4)
+ Must organize layers into groups for each element block