Please read the full contest description here:
Deliverables include a logo and homepage design for FairTutor.com, in PSD format. No HTML or CSS coding is required, though care should be taken that the design can actually be converted to a functioning website.
- Clean web 2.0 look
- Use of illustration, color and/or whitespace to emphasize calls to action
- 2 main calls to action: "Find a Tutor Now" and "Learn More"
- The site is called FairTutor, capitalized as you see fit, but ideally without a .com attached.
- H1 text should read: Fair Trade Tutoring
- Logo/Navigation/login bar up top
- Footer containing columns of stacked links. Extra points for a cool footer design
- Prospective Tutors need a way to learn about the site and sign up for accounts. This should be discoverable for them without distracting from the main audience, which is Students.
- We'll have a demo video. If it makes sense to place this on the homepage in lieu of the "learn more" call to action, go ahead.
- We have screenshots of the classroom application that you can use in the design if it makes sense to do so.
- Reusable header for use in other parts of the site.
Sites we like: