- · For a graphical version of this document pleasedownload: http://www.sitewit.com/requirements.doc
· About 960px wide
· A well layered PSD file
· Use of either our square or wide logo found (invarious formats) at:
· Colors which match and/or compliment the logo’scolors
· The template needs to contain the followingelements which will appear on every page:
o Main Navigation: Must have… Home, About, Login,Sign Up. Possibly more.
o A phone number and email address
o A “Chat with a live representative” button
· The template needs to have the following whichwill appear on most pages, but shouldnot affect the overall design if they do not appear on a particular page.
o An illustration/badge/button offering visitorsto “Sign Up Now”, “15 Day Free Trial”, and “Start Here”, this section will belinked to a sign up page.
o An integrated “Video Tour” or anillustration/badge/button offering visitors to click to view a video tour.
o A “Request More Information” Contact Form (ExampleFields: Name, Email, Phone, How can we help, Captcha Text)
o A Random Testimonial section with a link to “SeeMore”. Example Testimonial:
§ "I love you guys!!! You are so great! Thelast place our web site was with, took 2 weeks to answer a question and thenthey would answer it with one sentence. Web site beginners like me need morethan one sentence to figure out what to do. You guys have made this an easyenjoyable experience. I have had so many compliments on this web site whichtook about a day to get up and running. Thanks so Much!!"
- Carrie Molitierno
MG&H Video Productions, LLC
o Featured Clients with logos for 4-5 clients(example clients to include: Lowes, Shutterfly, GAP, Target)
o Awards and Partner Logos (Better Business Bureau,Google AdWords, Yahoo, Microsoft)
· The design should also include the home pagecontent, which will of course change from page to page.
o The content should make use of illustrativeicons for key points.
o See http://www.sitewit.com/Home_Content.pngfor a rough example.
o The content for the home page should be based onthe following content:
§ What is the Quality of your Traffic?
SiteWit scores your visitors allowing campaign managers and advertisingagencies to segment and value their traffic using next generation tools. Ourpatent pending technology provides a platform to:
§ Filter traffic BEFORE you buy it
§ Trulyunderstand the value of your online advertising
§ Improveyour conversion ratio by delivering real time promotions to high score visitors
§ DetectClick Fraud
§ Understand how your Good visitors find you anduse your site
§ ROI Analysis is Not Good Enough
§ Optimize and tap your high quality traffic
§ ROI measures only define the problem in a onedimensional way.
§ How do I tap high quality visitors that do notconvert?
§ SiteWit gives you the tools to measure and tapALL your traffic.
§ Understanding the traffic that is of highquality but does not convert allows you truly address the value of a campaign.
· Stock images, while not encouraged, are an okaysubstitute for illustrations or for the general design, but please make sure itis royalty free and to provide the stock agency and item number.