The homepage needs to have high impact, with a modern/contemporary feel that's very easy to use and uncluttered.
The following elements need to be displayed on the site, in order of importance:
2. Company slogan "Get your website high."
3. Our telephone number & email address: (08) 9271 7791 firstname.lastname@example.org, and entitled with the call-to-action "Got a question?" and Live Chat button (eg http://tinyurl.com/6jfx2u3). Preferrably in the top-right corner so that it appears on every page of the site.
4. Very large canvas background photo or graphics (see examples below)
5. Primary navigation menu: Home, Portfolio, Our Services, Get a quote, About, News, Contact Us, Client Login
6. "FAQ" section with these links:
- How much do websites cost?
- Can update my website myself?
- How do I get my website on Google?
- Can I have a simple shopping cart website?
- Do I really need Facebook & Twiiter?
- Can I send a good-looking email to my clients?
7. Banner slideshow that largely features one of our client's websites (take screenshot from http://www.muzzbuzz.com), with smaller clickable thumbnails of other client websites.
8. Large primary heading "Your website is in safe hands." (50pt+)
9. Secondary heading "Easy-to-use, professional websites for you."
10. One paragraph of lorum ipsum text.
11. "Our clients" section displaying 3 logos.
12. "Testimonials" section display 1 one-sentence testimonial (use lorum ipsum)
13. Social media icons - Facebook, Facebook "Like" button, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +1.
14. "Special Offers" subscription form: First name, last name, email address, industry (drop down menu select)
15. "Our Partners" section displaying 4 logos (see attachements)
16. "We accept VISA/Mastercard" icon
17. Footer to include 8 plain navigation text links (duplicate of primary navigation menu)
18. Small copyright text in footer