- Header section highlighting main selling proposition (needs to be defined):
o “Coordination, Control and Collaboration for Social Media Teams.
o "Include more people in your social media team and ensure that they work effectively together, no matter where they’re located. ”
- Secondary message (just below header):
o “Hubblr is the top choice for large organizations, international brands and agencies.”
- Highlight main features (have a screen shot of each and a short description—put them in an AJAX switcher so that you only see one at a time). Larger screen shots and explanations like on backpackit.com are good.
o Organize your social media accounts in hubs that make sense to you. Stop monitoring and managing dozens of social media accounts separately and manage them more efficiently using our unique hubs feature.
o Coordinate your social media team.
o Monitor your overseas social media representatives and agencies. On-the-fly translation allows you to monitor whaty they’re saying on your behalf and provide feedback when necessary.
o Prevent social media disasters by using the built-in profanity filter.
o Agencies can manage all of their client’s social media accounts from one place. No more logging in and out all day long.
- Strip of client logos (will be added later)
- Testimonials (will be added later)
- Demo video (will be added later). It will be a pop-up (not embedded) as it will need to be viewed at a decent size in order to see screen effectively.
- Call to Action (include at least twice—in header and at bottom of page as well):
o “Free 30-day trial (no credit card required)”
- Main navigation
o Sign Up
- Fat Footer Nav
o About Hubblr
o News & Press
o Contact Us
- Needs lots of room for good sized screen shots.
- AJAX switcher is good for pages with lots of info, like the features page (e.g. http://basecamphq.com/tour/#/communicate)
* Include share buttons on all pages (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc).