1. CSS friendly.
2. Incorporate space for ads without compromising the look&feel
3. Users will be able to customize the color “theme” for their profile page.
4. The main nav should include links to high level items: “outfitters, store, classifieds, sweepstakes, contact us”
5. No Flash but should have rollover states
6. Please take into consideration how users are going to post a new activity update, view their blog, switch to photo gallery, etc. User experience important.
1. The profile page should include basic profile information (similar to standard MySpace and Facebook info panels)
2. Status feed panel (similar to Facebook). This will includes user generated updates on recent activities and/or hunts.
3. Friends panel – from a design perspective we prefer consistently sized images.
4. Photo gallery panel
5. Extensible for other features (like Facebook apps)