I want to revamp the splash page to make it more appealing to visitors as well as highlight the benefits of using the product.
Since we are still building this product which will take months, I am slowly marketing this out to small businesses who are interested so I can start building my customer base.
I already have a splash page designed which can be found at http://www.marketing-mule.com, however based on feedback I have received, I want to add more information about the product and the company for people to trust more before providing their email address.
When people go to the page, I like them to see something which is WOW. The website plans to be very user friendly and graphical (similar to what mailchimp.com does with email marketing, but not as clunky).
I want the splash page to include the following (you play with the layout and tweak the text to make look good with your design"
1) Logo (EPS attached) - I really like the logo so use it in your design. I have also attached the font (liberation sans) if you like to use it else where in your design.
2) Description & Benefits Text (can be together or separate): "The Simple Way To Track Your Business Marketing"
a) [custom icon] Log your marketing activities
b) [custom icon] Track your results
c) [custom icon] Produce beautiful reports
d) [custom icon] Learn from others
3) Something to explain what Marketing Mule is?
Text: "Marketing Mule is an online website which gives small business owners, marketers and entrepreneurs a visual stimulating and user friendly dashboard view of their business marketing activities."
4) Finally I like people to provide their email address if they are interested. If they don't want to provide their email, they can follow on twitter and Facebook.
Text: "We are currently building this awesome business tool, so enter your email below and we'll notify you when its ready or check out our Facebook page for the latest updates."
5) Since this product is not ready, I want to make it clear that this product is "under development" or "coming soon". So people know its not ready yet. This can be lead into the signup section if they want to be notified when ready.
Blow me away with your best design.