(We will attach a hi-res logo. For now, use the low resolution one on the site or put a placeholder in the mockup) Best case is just recreate it. It's a pretty simple logo.
(similar to promotive)
Page one (Landing page): The landing page should have a large advertising/feature area as well as a client login form. It should also highlight a certain subset of featured brands and paginate through other brands in the catalog. It should have a similar layout for clients/organizations that we currently sell into/support
Page two (drill down from any of the brand pages): This page provides more details on the focused brand and introduces their catalog items. The layout for the catalog items should be based on icon images of the product with the ability to filter / sort by certain properties (description, type, size, etc).
- Keep a space on the page to show current contents of the shopping cart and other site related information. WIth a checkout button
Page three (SKU level detail page for a product): This page is the final description page for a product.
- Should have a larger image w/ options to scroll through to other images (series of dots on the image that show alternate views or something like that).
- Should have a section for detailed information (size, fit, color, prices, etc)
- Add to cart button
- reserved space for current cart items with a checkout now button
- Section for related items with icons of a few selected items of similar type
Include social media links for Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr on all pages. Include tabs (place holders for now) for About Us and Contact pages.