1) OUR LOGO - - - (pdf file attached)
2) The date and location of the tournament - date = September 25, 2010, location = Pike Field
3) A link to the STAND website to learn more about the organization - - - http://www.standnow.org
4) OUR GOAL - - - (word document attached)
5) SIGN-UP - - -
Players must first be informed that the entrance fee is $40 dollars per team, to be paid in cash on the day of the tournament ANDD that all of that money goes to the New Sudan Sports Association.
There will be two tournament brackets - men and women, so they should be able to choose one of those…the form should have places for 8 player’s names (minimum of 6), one which they must designate as a team captain and give their email and cell phone number… then a pull down menu from which they can choose from the 32 countries eligible for the World Cup that are still available… countries need to be taken off once they've been chosen... We are capping the number of teams at those 32 countries for both brackets.
6) RULES - - - (word document attached)
7) SCHEDULE - - - (word document attached)
To be clear... I would like the links on the home page to be:
1. Our Goal
2. Tournament Schedule
3. Tournament Rules
4. Learn about STAND
5. Sign Up! (this should be the largest and most central link)
I'd prefer that the links go to windows or sections on the actual site, not to these word documents. This is our first year hosting this tournament and I’d like it to look competitive, intense, professional and fun!