HOME / TOP Section of long page design:
• Top small section for phone (814)695-8066 / email and social media icons:firstname.lastname@example.org / FB, LI, TW and You Tube/ also include a client/claims login box
http://beaconadvisorsgroup.com/ Beacon Advisors site a good example
client login: Please use a box – not in center of home page like on current site but something more discreet at top of home page either as part of navigation or in banner above navigation
Home / Who We Are/ Who We Serve/Programs & Services / Innovative Solutions/Helpful Resources / Get in Touch
In addition to the main navigation, there should be a ‘button’ in a space above the main navigation for client login/claims access (same functionality as on current site)
• Main banner image: Please use some type of scenic photo of Blair County/Hollidaysburg/Altoona Pennsylvania area – photo examples attached
• Logo: Please use updated LR Webber Logo. – file attached
Note: Leavitt Group logo will also need to be discreetly used on site so that you can click on it and link back to their website. This will also be used in our “Value Added Partners” section
• social media icons: top of home page above navigation – small and discreet and next to client/claims login box
• phone number: (814)695-8066
• text over photo: We are your trusted advisors, focused on creating superior employee benefit outcomes, while improving the health and well-being of plan participants. Note: This should appear on home page over top of photo in some stylized manner
Section 2: Why Choose Us -
At L.R. Webber, we understand that making decisions regarding your employee benefit programs and services can be overwhelming. We also know it can be a leap of faith when finding a trusted partner to help guide you through the often-times challenging process. Here at L.R. Webber, we are committed to finding the RIGHT solution for you and not just selling a product or service. As such, we employ the following key principles that embody the overarching goals and values of L.R. Webber:
• We create superior employee benefit outcomes while improving the health and well-being of plan participants.
• We are selling a culture and not just products. We provide solutions and not just a proposal, spreadsheet and competitive pricing.
• We provide consultation and turnkey solutions for all your employee benefit and retirement planning needs.
• We use data analytics to create transparency and cost control in unique healthcare environments.
Section3: display logo's of companies we work with:
title: Affiliations logos: Leavitt Group & Pensionmark
title: Value Added Partners logo: Leadingage PA /Pennsylvania Coalation of bankers / PA Bankers / MBA
Who We Serve
For nearly 50 years, we have maintained a robust client base, representing a diverse group of dynamic professions. We have served broad array of banking institutions, healthcare and senior services providers, nonprofit organizations, associations, local school districts and private/charter schools. We pride ourselves in being your strategic advisor, becoming knowledgeable in your core business so that we can align you with the best possible solutions.
NOTE: Please creatively list out the industries served somewhere on the page and/or maybe dynamically:
- Senior Services
- School Districts
- Private Schools
- Charter Schools
(Use this quote for now)
First United Corporation has utilized the services of L. R. Webber Associates for many years because they provide significant value to our benefits management process. If I had to select their strongest advantage, it would be the top notch level of customer service they provide every day." - George Evans, First United Bank & Trust
display address: 1644 Plank Rd Duncansville, PA 16635
include contact form