(Please note: We do not need a LANDING page for Revelri. Some designers are confusing this with the landing page. We need an INNER page. For this design requirement, we need a page for Gratitude section of Revelri)
This Gratitude page should be interactive with the following elements:
- Header - should be sleek, clean, uncluttered
- Logo: The logo is already done. Can be found on Revelri.com
- Log out link, My Profile link
- Search box - users can search for other users.
- User's profile pic (the image dimension should be square, not rectangle)
- A profile completed Meter: This will show how much of their profile a user has completed
- Main help / Contextual help.
- Messages - To show the #messages the user has received.
- Show number of Followers / number of Following
- Comments area: THIS IS A VERY CRUCIAL SECTION, and should cover the main part of the page., This is where members will type in their Gratitude. Other members can then reply, Like, add images etc.
- Live feed - This section will show live feed from other users.
- Member of the week. - this is an area where every week we select a member, and highlight him/her
- Top Users - This section will show profile pictures of 8-10 top users of our site.
- An advertisement area (probably on the right side of the page)
- POINTS area. As the users use the site, they accumulate points. This section will show how many points a user has accumulated.
- Live chat section: where we show a list of users who are live on chat (show with small profile images)
- A blog area: Shows the latest blog entries, with a link to the blog.
Navigation menu - This section will have links to all other parts of the site. These are the links needed in the navigation:
- Synergy (Expandable, with sub-menu)
- My Comments
- Success Stories
Should contain Home, About, Terms and conditions, Privacy, Contact, FAQ etc. Also, FB and Twitter links
- The design should give a "happy-feel". Don't make it look serious, please!
- Use good, attractive colors. But do not make it too loud. It should be bright, as well as elegant.
- Since we have so many things to display, the design should be compact, with not much space wasted.
- The design should have an easy-to-understand, intuitive User Interface.
- The design SHOULD have a WEB 2.0 feel. We are making a social site, so please make it look like one :)
- Please do not make this look like another Facebook :)
- Use nice fonts
I give you full control to make this design as creative and user-friendly as possible. You have the freedom to play around with the elements and place them where you feel best.
For more information on Revelri, please check out Revelri.com (and if you want, you can even sign up. it is FREE)