Cómo Carmen Johnston comenzó su viaje en diseño web
Nombre de la empresa
Nectar Garden Party
Nectar and Company is a company specializing in wedding and event decoration. We provide businesses and individuals with high quality, greenhouse-grown plants that we grow on site in rural Georgia. We are a small, family-run business that is pursuing new and creative ideas in the gardening industry to increase company sales and lure a new generation of growers into the business of flower gardening.
We are starting a new business sector that markets gardening kits to children.
Nectar and Company is targeting a new market of children and mothers. We are trying to inspire the desire to cultivate living organisms at a young age, and hope they find a new love in gardening. We are attempting to create a new way for mothers to bond with their children, in a manner that is safe and rewarding. We are trying to open new generations to the joys of the outdoors and the gifts that it offers
We are starting a new business sector for marketing garden kits to childrens and mothers.
1) Website should be "earthy".
2) Website should be child and mother friendly.
3) Website must use designed logo and color scheme: https://www.nectarandcompany.com/im…P_Logo.png
4) Template must be "Web 2.0" and designed for e-commerce.
5) Website is used to sell gardening kits to children.
6) Website should remain "clean" and "professional", while at the same time creative.
7) Website uses osCommerce software. It'd be best for designers to be familiar with this software, but not necessary.
Please provide a single Photoshop or Illustrator file with a very, very large template. This template will be resized and used elsewhere (1024x768 minimum).
This is an excellent opportunity for a designer to get some well-needed exposure in Southern Living!