1. Site. Home: Products Overview (http://www.southafricastay.ch/)
Header / Header Picture / Products (Sprachaufenthalte, Tierprojekte, Sozialeinsatz, Reisen) / Footer (4 columns: Navigation / Information / Kontakt and a little contact form)
between Products and Footer:
- About us (Vision, Mission, Leitbild) -
- Top sellers / Specials
2. Site. Design Concept to present a school: (http://www.southafricastay.ch/sprac…pe-studies)
it is sufficient if you are creating the summary page, example:
For me it is important that the style is right and the Naviagtion acts logically (how do I get back to the thumbnails of all the schools and how do I switch between the schools). -> Navigation is essential (we have 8 schools in 3 different citys), check therefore also the idea of ESL with the sub menu at the top: (https://www.esl.ch/de/erwachsene/sp…/index.htm)
. in addition you could make a slide show with a link to alternative schools...
submenue for each school:
The overview site should be similar to ESL, respectively as at my old site:
- Short information (like a table)
- Location / Location. Descritpion and map
- General information
- Specials (Free Lonely Planet Travel Book Cape Town and a discount of 5%: http://www.southafricastay.ch/sonde…prachkurse
- Are you interested in this school:
Personal advice / Free quote / Registration
allways keep an eye on the font - same size as on the ESL website
3. Site Design concept to present about a wildlife project.
it is sufficient if you are creating the summary page (subemenue point Projekt) for a single project,
we have 13 projects -
6 visible submenu points (projects). the rest can be displayed with a rotation principle / Slide Option
submenue for each Project (visible on this overview site is Projekt):
- Daten und Preise
-Introduction Text from my website section: Kurzbeschreibung (http://www.southafricastay.ch/volon…ig-reserve)
- Overview Short Infos and Highlights of the Projects - combined in one view...(http://www.ghs.co.za/cape-town/volunteering/our-projects/project-list/detail/name/a/b/organic-farming.html)
-gallery-> and see infos other points
- 4 buttons: Verfügbarkeit (availablity) / Beratung (consulting) / Offerte (offert) / Anmeldung (how to book this project
The color concept of the project (logos) should be considered (http://www.southafricastay.ch/volon…ig-reserve)
Generell Points on this site:
Because we have different project Areas, would the following ideas be interesting:
-This Project is similar to Project X or have you already seen this project ....
- A styled Africa Map (not simply google map) with pins. When you move the mouse over the pin, the Project will be displayed (represent an example). you can draw randomly 13 pins.
style example (under Our Projects): http://www.ghs.co.za/cape-town/volunteering.html
4. Site. Design concept to present the travel products - overview
old site and bad example: http://www.southafricastay.ch/reisen-afrika
- 4 boxes, one for each product ( NOMAD TOURS / DRIFTERS TOURS / SELF DRIVE TOURS / DAY TRIPPS),
you move the mouse over the box, the box is coloured and a white text appears. The effect is on the site of ESL good (https://www.esl.ch/de/erwachsene/sp…/index.htm), otherwise the example of ELS ist not good because the box is not designed at all (it could be a typical picture from Nomad (http://www.nomadtours.co.za) and Drifters (http://www.drifters.com) for those two products, you could also use logos and try out other options)
please show the effect when you move over the products..
- Brochures ordering (with a mini form), http://www.southafricastay.ch/katal…rikareisen
- Best sellers
- Specials (4 Boxes, http://www.southafricastay.ch/sonde…ote-reisen, for example free travel books, discount 5% for Nomad and Drifters, and others..)
at the bottom as usual:
- Sind Sie an einer Tour interessiert?
Buttons: Beratung / Kostenlose Offerte / Buchung