Cómo Kelly comenzó su viaje en diseño de página web
Think the US government needs all the help it can get? Then help this elite Washington, DC-based management consulting firm create a website to attract, engage and impress government buyers.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We need a clean, professional, compelling, exciting way for government buyers to quickly see that our firm is a highly-qualified, experienced solution to their communications problems. We help government leaders more effectively reach and engage their internal staff and external stakeholders.
This is a complete redo of our current (old, cluttered, outdated) site, which is geared to small business and professional service firms.
Lo que desea
- designs for homepage, plus 1 level down for subpages that link from homepage
- content will include text, case studies (text + images), blog, services, contact us page, free resources (white paper download, links to useful articles)
- use our logo (recently refreshed) to guide branding look and feel
- look: clean, simple, uncluttered, professional
- feel: exciting, innovative, we understand your needs and challenges, competence+caring,
- to emphasize that our clients experience a real turning point when we help them
- colors (approximately 50/40/10 ratio): white, red, brown
- use of stock photography of people encouraged
- click here for more style guidelines, logo, etc.
- anything cutesy, cluttered or hard to navigate
- for this to feel cold or arm's-length
- clutter, confusion, complexity
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte