1) Landing Page
• Please use wireframe (LandingPage1-Wireframe.jpg) as a guide.
• The top section (light-blue and white gradient) should be an image carousel [NO CODE REQUIRED] (Example of carousel at http://www.dailyburn.com)
Sites we like that capture the simplicity and clean look we want to see for the landing page:
• http://www.dailyburn.com (dailyburn.com.jpg)
• http://www.intuit.com (intuit.com.jpg)
2) Home Page
• Please incorporate the elements (content) from the header.jpg but please make it simple and smooth. Bottom-line this wireframe is ugly, be imaginative. PLUS add a menu item for Org. Leaders & Team Coaches (similar to http://www.limeexchange.com “I’m a…”)
• Please incorporate the elements (content) from the footer.jpg. MUST include all elements but be creative with layout, font, colors, etc.
• Include a Facebook and Twitter logo similar to http://www.99designs.com buttons/images
• Include an image carousel with 4-5 images rotated that would display: products, specials, announcements, etc.
Sites we like that capture the simplicity and clean look we want to see for the Home Page:
Our logo sucks! Just looking for a basic logo, don’t need to spend a lot of time on this part.
Designs should be visually optimized for a screen resolution of 1024 X 768. However, essential elements (navigation, main content, etc.) must be no wider than 760 pixels.
We are open to smooth layouts and style, colors, fonts of your choice… we will give you prompt feedback.
File Output: PSD (NO CODE REQUIRED)
Let the creativity flow!