DiversityTalentNow is an online community, connecting diverse talent (e.g. women, African-Americans, Hispanics, Asians, Pacific Islanders) with organizations looking to maximize their commitment to diversity hiring.
The talent includes experienced professionals as well as recent college graduates (or seniors in college/grad school).
Much like LinkedIn and The Ladders, talent and employers will be able to create their own profiles, with the individual talent having the ability to attach photos of themselves. Unlike these popular sites, DiversityTalentNow will offer the ability for diversity talent to post videos of themselves that can be consumed by employers.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu web page?
Looking for a clean, simple and hip website. Integration of video is very important.
Descripciones de páginas
1) Welcome page: includes value proposition, video and click to create account/sign-in.
2) Talent Sign-up page: Talent creates account using LinkedIn Single Sign On (SSO)
3) Employer/Recruiter Pricing page: show tiered pricing options. Employer: Silver, Gold, Platinum and Recruiter (Bronze and Associate)
4) Talent profile home page:
• see who viewed your profile,
• post personal video,
• search for job postings,
• post your resume, etc. (similar to LinkedIn except with a more modern look & feel).
This page should include ability to post video (using embed.ly, similar to video positing capability on LinkedIn).
1) See attached Web Design document for additional info.
2) Our logo was selected from 99designs.com. You can see the winning picture from our profile
3) We are interested in having the ability to update the text from your web design. We want the ability to manage and maintain our own content.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte