The design must simple but not elementary. We have a broad base of users some that are very internet savvy and some that are still trying to figure out email…
Simple, clean friendly, welcoming and polished are words that I would use to describe the ideal site.
We DO NOT want a boring site… We want a Web 2.0 feel with a professional appeal.
The home page should include a standard menu header with Home, About Us, Contact Us etc. It should also include quick links to Training, FAQ’s and tutorials. In addition, there should be side bars that allow us to promote specific services or post recent news.
The home page must show your username if you are logged in and a link to your profile.
There must be a link to Join or Register if you are a first time visitor.
1. Somehow integrating elements of the logo into the site design would be a plus.
2. Use variations in the text or font selection to draw attention to key aspects of the site.
3. Use a color palette that complements the logo but do not limit the design to too few colors. We want an eye catching design.
4. The logo can be downloaded at http://mods123.com/vertical123.html
5. The design must scale vertically.
6. At least three variations of the header should be included with the design.
The winner will be asked to provide us with PSD files of the design.