Cómo Drew McCormack comenzó su viaje en diseño web
We all know Twitter is about following people. Mental Drain is about following 'topics' (tags). In a way, it is a means of forming ad hoc, spontaneous groups, just by entering a tag. You post messages with one or more topics, and you follow as many topics in your personal mental drain as you like. We need a design for the mental drain web site. The raw (functioning) site is at http://www.mentaldrain.com
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
The current functional but raw site is not much to look at. What we want is a lush site that is a joy to visit. Perhaps the drain could appear in a tropical rainforest as a river, or could look like it is falling out of a rain cloud. In any case, one possibility is that the stream of messages could in some way be related to a drain or stream of water.
Lo que desea
- Should include name 'Mental Drain'
- Should follow basic layout of current site.
- Preferably a lush, magical look, like a secret stream in a forest.
- Fit in with the current terminology. Eg. 'Fishing out' is used to mean have a message in the drain feedback. Try to fit in with the 'fishing out' concept. Same with 'nuggets', which is used as the term for a message in the drain.
- A direct copy of Twitter.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte