Eprospect 360 CMS is a complete business in a box website software platform that allows website owners the ability to not only managed there site content but also gives them the ability to sell online, complete email marketing campaigns online, integrate blogs, forums, FAQ.s, latest news, place ad rotators on the site, manage web forms and clients and more all from one central database and user friendly admin control panel. The software includes full online reporting of all activities performed online.
We wish to promote the Eprospect 360 content management software via the use of a professional looking and Web 2.0 styled website that easily informs the user through video, online presentations and a free 30 day trial. The aim is to get the user excited about the product. Currently there is a half finished design completed at http://www.eprospect.com.au which gives you some idea of the product and current offering. We don't really feel this is the correct look for our brand and new logo.
Logo is located here for designers taking part in this competition
If you require an AI file or EPS then please let me know and I can zip them up for you.
Users can set themselves up with a free 30 day full functional trial of the software.
The software allows the user to:
1. integrate their design into the software
2. have a custom designed site built for them
3. use one of the default templates for their site and simply pay for the subscription to the software
Action items are
1. Sign up for a free 30 day trial
2. watch the promotional video
3. get a custom quote for a website design
Navigation links should direct users to, in no particular order:
1. Features of the software platform
4. Sign up
7. Design examples and gallery of completed projects
8. Get a design quote online.. a small quote form may be useful for the iinner pages so it is in their face.
9. THe design should have a client login box with password. See onehub.com for an example, displyed at the top of the page, Don't forget the forgotten password link for those people who do forget their password and login.
The subpage will be an easier and cut down version of the home page that can be reinvented for other pages to suit the site as the site is built.