The goal of this project is to design a web page for our new line of service on Data protection/backup for servers. The target audience will be small-to-medium sized organizations who run their own servers but without sufficient budgets to run their own data centers and not even using any online data backup for their servers. Requirement is as follows. For web page layout and text content, please refer to the attachments.
1) The web page will be a part of the website (http://www.in2net.com). The web page is divided into the following sections: Header section, Sidebar section, navigation menu, banner image, slogan section, overview section, cost calculator and service highlight section. (You may refer to the attachment for more details). The header section, navigation menu and sidebar section cannot be changed. The arrangement of each section on this page is fixed. Where your creativity shines will be inside Banner section, Slogan section,
Overview section, Cost calculator section and Service highlight section.
2) Banner section: You can help us to create a banner image(922px x 162px) that fits our data backup service theme. You may add a message like "Data Protection" over the banner which is similar to the other pages on our website.
3) Slogan section: Font size and type should match the ones on Colocation page. Some font information below was extracted from the current web page.
4) Overview section: Font size and type should match the ones on Colocation Page. Some font information below was extracted from the current web page.
color: rgb(102, 102, 102);
5) Cost Calculator: You have freedom to create the look and feel here as long as the content shown in the attachment is there. You can use effects on buttons as necessary. NOTE: you do not need to do any programming work for this cost calculator. Just design the look and feel.
6) Service highlight section: All text content are provided in the attachment. Note that High Performance Backup, Multi-Platform, and Versioning sections had (Learn more) links which , when clicked on, will expand the white space after (Learn more) link to show the extra details. Clicking on (Learn more) link again will collapse the white space to hide the details. In this section, you have the freedom to show your creativity here.