A "web 2.0" homepage, which is composed of 5 layout blocks:
- Menu on top of page across the whole page (for required links see attached Screeenshots of current design). There should be two levels for the menu
- An area where our key offerings are displayed e.g. with a slide show or a video. The designer should propose a photo for the initial look.
- An area where we provde links to our to main web areas: 1. post projects (german: Ausschreiben) 2. bid on projects (german: Bieten). Together with the links this area should provide sufficient space to describe the areas with about 2 sentences
- An area where the website shows our 4 consulting categories (be classic, start growth, fight fire and need Expert). Ideally the designer would provide some logos for these categories which form a visual link to our company logo (see attached logo file)
- Finally an area where all the links to contact us, impressum, about us, FAQs, etc. go.
The two other pages should be based on the same design and should include the same menu and bottom layout blocks. The middle sections should include the content of the attached screenshots of our existing site. We need help comments for some of our forms and site.