Desired Color Scheme:
Web 2.0 styles
Web 2.0 styles
Accepted File Formats:
Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai); Layered Formats (.psd or .tiff)
I'm looking for someone to design a 'web 2.0' style site for a photo application we've just finished building. The application allows photographers to upload, manage and sell their photographs via a secure members area.
The current application can be seen by going to ---CH REMOVED---. While the same logo should be used, we're looking for a completely different design to this members area.
Please focus on the following techniques:
- Web 2.0 styling
- Rounded corners
- Big icons
- Clear, simple design
- Room to expand the site when needed
As guidance, we want to be able to create main navigation items with sub-nav items listed below when a user clicks through (either on the left content of the page or directly underneath the main nav items). Example main nav items: 'Join now', 'Service Overview', 'Service Comparison', 'FAQ', 'Contact Us'
We're looking for the following pages to be designed:
- Homepage only
Only the design is required as we'll build and develop the site inhouse.
Here's some of the application features to help with the design process:
- Sell photos online.
- Only Â£14.95 per month for 5GB storage.
- Built in tools, such as Slideshow, full gallery sites, copy & paste code to insert galleries into existing sites.
- Set your price and use your own PayPal account.
- 100% payout - only pay your monthly fee.
- Manage your own printing.
- Watermark protection (use your own watermark)
- Automatic image resizing.
- Unlimited uploads. (subject to hd space)
- Upload up to 500MB of files on one go including progress indicator.
- Full support system.
- Secure storage for your images.
Here's a few style examples for the look we like:
If you need anything else, feel free to contact me.