Just Ask Tom is a subscription site for over 300 valuable management topics, cross-referenced and linked. An example of some of the topics covered include:
* mediate in a dispute,
* chair an important meeting involving disruptive individuals,
* manage a crisis,
* deliver a farewell speech to a colleague,
* investigate a complaint of sexual harassment,
* intervene in a case involving substance abuse,
* provide coaching and mentoring,
* deal with a variety of issues of productivity and performance, and
* keep yourself and others motivated.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
This is is designed for people wanting assistance with managing themselves, managing others, and managing and organization. They may be new to management, or looking to improve in certain skill areas. Whilst this site has a business flavor, it's clear and easy-to-follow. So the design needs to have polish, but not be over corporate.
We need a page designed for form the basis of all content on the site.
The major consideration is readability and professionalism of the design.
The color scheme used should work well with the recently designed logo
In terms of layout, I've attached a wire-frame to give you guidance on the core elements required in the design. You can either use the wirefame layout, or if you're up for it, come up with something better.