Web 2.0 meets young, savvy up and comers in the financial world, and crafted from the Formula group at the boutique firm dedicated to innovation, Robots&Empire; on ONE simple mission: Induce change among destitute nations through strategic investments into the entrepreneurial working poor.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
microSocial.org is a custom search engine that focuses on advancing semantic search, and simplifying peoples' access to all aspects of their online social indentity (Facebook, MySpace, iTunes, DIgg, Wordpress, Blogger, Flickr, etc.), powered by Google, and built by us, a quirky innovation firm that wants to do away with the red-tape and politics of aiding people in need. We also have a network of really bad-ass philanthropists that contribute $1 for every user that uses our custom search engine. Here are some characteristics of the brand that you should keep i mind for your designs:
- We believe that charities are inefficient. Not that they don't mean well, but they have one critical flaw, they require a never-ending supply of money in order to remain effective.
- Likewise we feel even less inspired by governments' inability to help people that are in need. We do not work with NGOs, we ONLY work directly with the people in need.
- Think SOHO meets a new generation of young-hip philanthropists (not to sound tacky...and definitely not to look tacky)
Lo que desea
I have a Flickr set open to the contestants of this project (Please note that I have notes on these images, please use them) These images represent the pages that need to be created. Keep in mind that although I am not a designer, I have tried to portray the personality of our team in the design.
Please feel free to comment on the main page of this contest if you have general design direction questions, I would like to keep those conversations public.
Notes to keep in mind:
- We love negative space (think of the main bar as a user who will be opening web pages below it, it needs to NOT be intrusive, yet portray top-class design so that having it up actually "looks good")
- We love risk, so feel free to play around with imagery in the icons
- feel free to see our parked page now to read more about who we are: http://www.microSocial.org
- perhaps this will help as far as images that "pop" to us, as well as use of clean lines, negative space, color, etc. Each have their strengths.