No wireframes will be provided, since we want to see some creativity in the designs. The details contained in this creative brief should provide sufficient guidance. You may take a look at our existing website, but the designs do not have to be similar to what we currently have.
1) Home Page Design – should display Knoodle’s value proposition with a “banner” background that extends across the entire width of the page (see home page design examples under websites for inspiration). Other elements to be included on the home page are:
• Primary call to action, which is a button to sign up for a free trial
• Logos of existing customers
• Quotes from customers and media articles about Knoodle
• Possible section near the bottom of the page with 3-4 “blocks” that visitors can click into to get more information on how they can use Knoodle. For now, those blocks can be called “Corporate Communications”, “Online Training”, and “Social Learning Communities”. For example, take a look at http://www.box.net or http://www.atlassian.com for examples.
2) Inner Page Design – design can either be a single column or dual column layout. Please see the below website inspirations for examples. Submenu items may include additional pages under the top level menu category, such as specific feature pages. The inner page design should also have a prominent call to action – either a “sign up for free trial” button or even embedding our sign up form somewhere in the page design.
All pages should contain the same “header” with our logo, account login button, and top level/main navigation menu, as well as the same “footer” with site links, social follow icons, free trial signup button, etc. Please make sure that these are included in your designs.
We are looking for an "open/air-y" feel. The font sized used should be on the larger size.