1) Fixed menu at the top that stays visible even when user scrolls down below the fold.
2) Colors should work with the logo that is black and gold.
3) Thick footer that includes full menu.
4) Three main areas under an image that have calls to action. The home page three calls to action section should be something like 1) quality housing developments, 2) quality homes, 3) coastal living.
5) RSS feed for our own blog
6) Photo gallery and video gallery
Home Page should be very visual to reflect both the coastal beach location as well as the quality homes. At the same time, it needs to be simple like the example websites provided. We will want some type of slider for images of both the homes and the coastal views.
We are undecided on whether to change the layout for secondary pages vs having the secondary pages with a similar style to the home page. Ideally, a single layout covers all options, so we would like to have a single view style. However, we have to balance the single layout with content, as we don't want to overwhelm any one page with too much content. If a single page style can handle content, then that is our preference.
The website will have a Wordpress blog. A blog supports having RSS feeds of recent blog posts show on other website pages. Typically we like RSS feeds for the blog; however, that is usually done in a second column, and a single Web 3.0 layout doesn't leave a lot of room for an RSS feed. We need the design to accommodate the RSS feed somehow.
Quality vs Size
Development Map (graphical static map for now, future will be dynamic map)