ViVA International Ltd. The only logo we have at the moment is a bold, italicized ViVA with a red i. ViVA
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
ViVA International develops and implements turnkey, integrated collection improvement systems for electric distribution utilities in transition economies (emerging, post conflict) in the Middle East South Asia (MESA) region. Through tailored project structures and financial devices, we finance our projects from private equity and commercial debt, bringing funding to these typically cash-starved utilities.
• Our projects usually “pay for themselves” through increased collections, reduced operating costs, and reduced arrears.
• We install and operate smart meters and smart meter systems, data communication equipment, and new management systems in a BOT (Build Operate Transfer) model, ensuring sustainability of the new processes through a multi year engagement.
• We partner in execution with local construction and engineering companies, international meter technology companies, and software systems companies.
• Funding sources range from local equity investors to public institutions (retirement funds) to multilateral financing organizations.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Negocios y consultoría
Sitio web existente
Sitios web de inspiración
Websites from our general competitive space that are in the direction we would like to go are:
Since we are a new company introducing an expensive ($100m’s) new product into the international energy distribution market, we want our website to convey credibility at this point. This means conveying that our systems product works, and that we can deliver what we say we can. We want any interested customers to contact us directly for more information. The website – for now – is just to say we exist, and give contact information.
1. Homepage - something with flash and panache but professional-looking that says meters and collections improvement and data and happy utility customers. Attention grabbing, with maybe our vision stated on it.
2. Geographic reach – An important dimension of our strategy is the countries and region on which we are focusing. Maybe an interactive map of the region with highlighted countries where we have working projects or where we plan to go next.
3. Overview description of what we do – Pictures and diagrams of working systems as much as possible, discussions of our process, what we produce, benefits.
4. Who we are page - our profiles, clients we're working with now even if generic description (e.g. "largest distribution company in Pakistan"), and who some of our partners are. Credibility stuff.
Visitors to our website will be executives from target electricity distribution utilities in MESA, international financial institutions, and potential local and international partners. This means that many visitors will not have English as their first language. Website design must be eyecatching, credible, but rely greatly on pictures and diagrams. Technical descriptions will not be too technical, so that non utility execs can understand. Short words, short sentences. Just enough material to excite interest, verify that we exist as a real company, and move visitors on to contacting us directly.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte