***We are completely open to suggestions in terms of the overall layout and design.***
***Attached wireframes should only be used as a rough guideline.***
The fixed requirements are as follows:
1) Navigation: 7 button layout: Home, About Us, Work With Us, Donate, Voices from the Field, News and Resources.
2) The homepage should be markedly differentiated from all other pages, and be strongly image-led. Images should be large and impactful, making some use of animated technology where appropriate, and should also include our social media links – YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
3) Image-led, with strong images from our work overseas. The homepage must include a scrolling image rotor, which will contain a series of 4/5 powerful images at any time.
4) Colours: Red (Pantone 032c - #EE0000), black and white are the standard colours for our organisation. The focus should be on red and white in particular, with black less prominent. Designers are free to introduce other colours as secondary.
5.Certain ‘call to action’ icons have been created to illustrate “Go”, “Do” and “Speak” and should be used in the redeveloped site. you are welcome to create further similar icons.
1) Homepage concept
2) Landing page concept
3) Content page concept
4) Style guide/example for HTML forms
1) Please supply original layered PSD files or vectors (EPC, Illustrator etc).
2) The website will be converted into a Drupal theme by our developers.