Design work has to be provided as PSD files! Please only work on the home page and if the design is on track I will request other pages.
At this stage the logo is the only design element which is locked away. Please see logo attached. Can provide as PSD on request.
Creative look and feel:
- Minimalistic and clean
- Modern and timeless (Nothing to wacky, but something that stands out in today, and will last the test of time).
- Consistent and user friendly (Need to ensure the navigation and functionality is consistent throughout the site)
The following three pages are required
1) Home Page – example mock attached
The home page is focused on capturing the users email address. The home page would have the following elements:
• A competition Module
• Email Capture
• Example Deals
The competition module would enable a user to select a prize that they would like to win. This could be an ipad, iphone or a gift voucher.
This would be featured with a number 1 to highlight step one
The email capture would be the key focus of the page with city and email selection data fields. This would have number 2
Example deals would scroll through examples that we can upload. This is to give users the ability to see the type of deals we can offer.
Some ideas for the home page are:
• Different types of ways we can leave a messages from post it notes, email to signs. The notes would have things like “gone fishing” “On Leave” “out of the office” “Back on Tuesday” “Not Contactable” “Phone is Off” These could be different people holding the signs or post it notes etc
• Different location icons or image themes around the page
• Provide a sense of on holiday with a key background photograph or vector graphic as the background
• A clean vector background / gradient with a clean holiday graphic or image on part of the screen providing a sense of holiday.
2) Deal Page
Required content/functionality for this page includes:
- Headline (E.g. “$200 for a One-Night Stay in Honeymoon Suite at Memories Forever ($400 Value)”
- Product image
- Overview text of the product (Copy area under the image, which shows basic offer info)
- Price (special price)
- Buy icon
- Buy it for a friend icon
- Value (RRP price)
- You save (Amount saved)
- Time left to buy (countdown timer)
- Google map (Map showing the location of the product/store)
- Body copy area (This will contain all the detailed information around the offer)
- Number of coupons delivered, number of coupons available
- Share with a friend (email and social networking)
- We would like to have a column run along the right hand of the page which will run featured offers, or cross promote other featured mobile coupons, etc. (refer to Groupon layout above). This will typically have a thumbnail image and a teaser headline.
The deal page would have similar functionality and look and feel to the deal pages on:
3) How it works page.
Page example attached – same process that we want to highlight